“Keys of Light” Egypt Tour: 7th – 18th April 2017
Re-Igniting your KA/Light Bodies in Egypt
Join Zoriaan & Charmaine Adam together as we take you on a multi-dimensional initiator journey through the inner mystery schools, ancient sacred sights & energetic power spots of Mystical Egypt.
Within these ancient lands lay the beautiful and powerful historic temples and monuments of an ancient civilization where magic, priestess and priest hood and mystery schools once was part of their daily life. By visiting these sacred spots and being attuned to the signature frequencies of the multidimensional codes left behind and within the land on each specific space we will together go through our own individual & group collective initiation rites into the Egyptian mystery schools that still lay active in these lands.
The entire trip of 11 days will be a ritual in itself. And as you journey though each beautiful sacred site you will be internally reawakening and reigniting memories and innate abilities and your own personal connection to this ancient lineage of star/earth ancestors.
Before each visit to each site we will undergo group mediations to activate, attune and prepare you for the specific energetic frequencies of each space we will visit. This will allow a greater connection for us to access the unseen mystery school teachings in each space.
We will together have group meditations/activations in each sacred site as well as undergoing a personal inner “walking Initiation” as we explore each sight.
In the evenings we will explore deeper internally after each days adventure with guided meditations, live channelling, group sharing and other activities.
There will also be a chance to receive personal healings and individual activations if you feel drawn to from our guides Zoriaan and Charmaine. As well as individual consultations to assist with your inner journey and assist with anything that may be arising for healing and transformation.
Please contact us here and we are happy to answer any questions about the trip!
“Re-Igniting your KA/Light Bodies in Egypt
Join us as together as we take you on a multi-dimensional initiatory
Journey through the inner mystery schools, ancient sacred sights & energetic power spots of Mystical Egypt.
Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Absimbel, Nile Cruise,
& Much More !
With Zoriaan & Charmaine Adam
and Egyptologist Elia Takla
Featured Itinerary (07 – 18 April 2017)
Day 1, Friday 07 April
Arrive in Cairo, meet your representative at Cairo airport and transfer to your historic Mena House hotel located at the foot of the Pyramids, check in and take some time to rest.
This afternoon enjoy a special welcoming supper by the Pyramids, followed by the Sound & Light show
Day 2, Saturday 08 April
Full Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx including entry to the Great Pyramid!
Optional Camel Ride can be booked in advance before your arrival!
Day 3, Sunday 09 April
Full day tour to the Step pyramid and Dahshur; continue your tour, overnight in Cairo
Day 4, Monday 10 April
Transfer to Cairo airport for your domestic early morning flight to Luxor
Upon arrival, drive to the city of Qena (Approx. 1 hr.) to visit the temple of Hathor in Dendera
Back to Luxor and check in your hotel for one night
Day 5, Tuesday 11 April
Embark on your Nile Cruise for 4 nights from Luxor to Aswan, including all shore excursions
p.m. Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples, overnight in Luxor
Day 6: Wednesday 12 April
Early morning optional Hot Air Balloon over the Nile and West Bank of Luxor
Morning tour to the West Bank of Luxor to visit Valley of Kings, Temple of Queen Hatchipsuite, and the Colossi of Memnon. Return to your cruise ship, and set sail in the afternoon
Day 7: Thursday 13 April
Morning visit to the Temple of Horus in Edfu, sail to KomOmbo to visit the dual temple of Horus & the Crocodile god Sobek (Good & the Evil), then continue sailing to Aswan.
Day 8: Friday 14 April
Morning city tour to the charming southernmost city of Aswan, visit Philae temple of Isis (goddess of Love & Magic), and the site of the unfinished obelisk, then visit a Nubian perfumery where they manufacture and distill Egyptian essential oils.
Leisurely afternoon Felucca Ride (sail-boat) and optional visit to a Nubian Village
Day 9: Saturday 15 April
Early morning drive to Abusimbel (approx. 3h.), visit the miraculous Temples of king Ramses II, time to explore the site and visit the second temple of Ramses’ beloved wife queen Nefertiti, before your return to Aswan.
Afternoon flight to Cairo and overnight
Day 10: Sunday 16 April
Morning tour to the Legendary Egyptian Museum & Mummies Hall, proceed to the Old city to visit the old Coptic churches and citadel of Saladin
After lunch, you will have some free time for shopping in the Old Bazaar of Khan El-Khalili and attend a Dervish spiritual class dance!
Day 11: Monday 17 April
Free Day in Cairo for your own activities
Or take an optional day trip to Alexandria; visit the catacombs,New Library, and the Site of the ancient Lighthouse (Pharos)
Overnight in Cairo
Day 12: Tuesday 18 April
Transfer to Cairo International Airport for your inbound flight back home (End of Services)
*Optional Return from Cairo on Saturday 22 April can be arranged to include
4 nights extension to Sharm El-Sheikh (18-22 April, 2017)!
Day 11: Monday 18 April
Morning flight to Sharm El-Sheikh and transfer to your beach hotel for 4 nights (18-22 April)
Saturday 22 April
Morning/Afternoon flight to Cairo to connect with your inbound international flight/
Or Spend an extra optional night in Cairo
“End of Service
Tour Price per person in double: USD $ 3950.00 (Incl. All Taxes)
*Single Room Supplement (Cruise & Hotels): $ 750.00
- Price Inclusions:
- Domestic flights in Egypt: Cairo-Luxor// Aswan-Cairo
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at the Historic Mena House Pyramids Hotel on B.B
- 4 nights 5* Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan on Full Board basis & all sightseeing shore excursions
- 1 night 5* hotel accommodation in Luxor- Nile View on B.B
- 3 nights 5*hotel accommodation in Cairo, Heliopolis near the airport on B.B
- Daily Half Board Meals Plan in Cairo (4 lunches & 2 dinners)
- Comprehensive sightseeing tours to all sites outlined in the itinerary
- Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids
- Service of proficient licenced Egyptologist Tour Guide throughout the program
- Deluxe A/C motor coach transportation and transfers
- Private security escort in Cairo during group tours
- Porterage at airports and hotels
- All local airports and City taxes
- Our local expert help throughout
- Payment Conditions:
- All bookings and payments must be submitted by ” 30 December 2016”
- $ 500 Non-refundable deposit paid at time of booking to reserve your spot
- Balance due no later than 30 January 2017
- Credit Cards payments subject to 3.5% service charge
- Tour Price Doesn’t Include:
- International Airfare to / from Cairo
- Tipping and gratuities for guides and drivers (Approx. $100 per person to be collected upon arrival in Cairo)
- Mandatory Cruise Gratuities $40 per person (Due with booking)
- Drinks, bottled water and extra meals
- Optional tours/excursions and personal activities … (Alexandria Day Trip with Lunch and Tours $90)
- Trip Cancelation and Medical Insurance
- 4 nights extension to Sharm El-Sheikh including domestic Airfare Half Board (Add $590.00 P.P in DBL )
- Extra night in Cairo before arrival/departure -Hotel near airport B.B (Add: $105 per night in DBL)
For Information & Reservation Contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone +61 413 822 267 or +61 455 372 105
- Quoted fare for a minimum of 15 passengers traveling together, less than 15 participants may modify this fare.
- Living standards and practices at the destination and standards and conditions there with respect to the provisions of utilities, Services and accommodation may differ from those found in Canada.
- Sequence of the tours and hotels order maybe subject to change in case of emergencies and/or force major, unforeseen conditions.
- We highly recommend the purchase of Travel Insurance for the unlikely event of Trip cancelation & Interruption, or Emergency assistance.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases.
- A La Carte Travel and Tours Terms and conditions apply.
Please contact us here and we are happy to answer any questions about the trip!